Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Message Door Hangers- Knock Knock

It is 8:30 in the morning, it is spring break, my kids are still asleep (one of the only perks of vacation is that they will sleep past 7 am) and there is a knock at the door. A neighbor kid looks up at me, "Can Rylan and Finn play?"My answer was "No, it is way to early." His reply was, "Well, can I play your wii?" Keep in mind that my blinds are shut tight, I am in my jammies, I HAVE NOT HAD COFFEE YET! My own children know not to ask me for a single thing before I have had my coffee. Needless to say, after the boys have spent hours and hours playing with their buddies, the day is done and it is time to come in and eat dinner, take a bath and spend time with the family. But even though my kids and I have been very clear that we won't be entertaining any more guests today, the knocking continues (no kidding every 20- 30 min). This is what Rylan came up with, God bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment