Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: Nicolita's Knotty Halter and Scrunch Bum Bikini

We spend a lot of time at the pool and beach in the summer, and by a lot of time I mean almost all day every day. So there is no surprise when I say that I have a slight obsession with bikinis. Last year at the end of summer I came across the Nicolita bikinis and fell in love with the classic retro styles and since I had already spent my allotted "bikini budget", I vowed to treat myself to one the following year. The time is now and the bikini is here! I  know it is only spring, by the way, but it's starting to warm up and you can't blame a girl for getting a head start. As for the review of the bikini, I love it. The top has great support with underwire and thick ties that don't dig in, and for me that is #1 since gravity and breastfeeding have taken their tolls.It is fully adjustable, so it will always have the right fit. The bottoms are super cute too, and I love the ruched butt. The only drawbacks for me are that the bottoms are so low in the front that if I lay on my back you can see my c-section scar and if I bend over you can see my butt crack. I actually exchanged the bottoms for a bigger size (and might I add that their customer service was very nice). All in all great bikini, I would love to get the top in another color, but I will probably go with a more full coverage bottom next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment